ZERO TO LAUNCH DIY VIDEO WORKSHOP
SUPER-CHARGE CLIENT ENGAGEMENT
Leverage the power of video to create high-impact authentic connection with your clients and prospects. Begin shooting and posting videos from Day 1 and take on assignments designed to get you out of your comfort zone and into the world of video FAST!
Join our waitlist to be the first to hear about our next workshop
BEGIN CREATING VIDEOS
LEVEL-UP YOUR DIY VIDEO GAME
CREATE MORE AUTHENTIC CONNECTIONS
You will learn:
our top 3 on-camera tips
scripting for high impact video
how to find your authentic tone
lighting, backdrop and dressing for video
recommended gear and tools for post production
optimizing your videos for distribution
How it Works
- When you enroll you will be added to a private online Community
- We will do everything via video in the group
- You will have a prep assignment and make your first video with whatever gear you have
- You’ll receive video assignments each week
- You will create practice videos, post for feedback and submit your top questions to your peers
- Mondays: You will receive an assignment from us via a video posted in the Online Community
- Coaching Fridays: Book a 15 min 1/1 coaching spot with Candice or watch Group Recording and post your homework in the group via Video
- Weekends: You‘ll have the opportunity to check out all your fellow workshoppers videos and give likes and feedback
Join the waitlist to be the first to hear about our next workshop.
As the SVP of Advisor Education, Candice is responsible for developing the strategy and execution of virtual workshops, coaching and consulting programs that help the Modern Advisor supercharge client and prospect engagement with video, podcasts and new skool marketing strategies.
Prior to FiComm, she spent her career at two of the fastest growing and most innovative RIA’s in the US, starting on the trade desk of MercerAdvisors, a $5B RIA and then as The Global Director of Communications and Video at United Capital a $21B RIA, which was acquired by Goldman Sachs. She then went on to make cool videos for Financial Advisors, level up Communication Teams and Coach advisors as the Founder and Senior Consultant of AdvisorJam.
An expert, both on and off camera, she has hosted video and podcast episodes on everything from market updates to style tips for advisors and produced expert interviews on Happiness, LivingRichly and Client Experience. Candice has awesome experience coaching C-Suite Executives and hundreds of advisors on how to show up authentically at the mic and on–camera.
For Teams of 10+ Advisors, Contact our Sales Team for Custom Solutions: